44 High St Milton
- Room very good staff very friendly quiet location
- a gem of a place to stay - room was great size, comfortable with great facilities slightly away from main building with your access
- Everything! Great room, warm welcome, food was fantastic- really good value for money. VERY dog friendly. We will be back.
- Everything - spotless accommodation, very dog friendly, lovely beer garden and excellent food. Owners and staff really friendly. Would 100% stay again.
- What a lovely friendly and welcoming place. Great food too.
- Very friendly staff, in a lovely location and modern room
- Food and drink facilities in room with frig were very good
- Great food and lovely hospitality by the owners. Couldn’t of asked for a more perfect stay.
- Nice clean and comfortable room with good facilities
- dog friend;y had open space nearby for our dog to have a run around safely fresh milk provided for tea and breakfast which is better than those tiny uht milks shower room was huge, nice shower clean looked lovely and modern, well decorated nice breakfast and dinner, good food well stocked fridge
- The staff were amazing and very accommodating. The room was really lovely and extremely clean. I had a great stay. The room is a short distance from the business park which was great for a short morning commute for my work meetings.
- Our room was cosy, spotless and comfortable with a lovely coffee machine as a luxury addition!
- The room came provided upfront with a continental breakfast which suited me as I am always in a hurry. Very bright and cheerful room and bathroom, and very close (walking distance) from the Milton Business Park. And good value for money.
- Good size comfy room with all the facilities you need. Cosy pub in a pretty village location. Friendly and accommodating staff. Shame we didn't have time for lunch in the pub as the food looked good
- Place was great. Unfortunately we were unable to taste the fare which looked excellent. I will definitely book again.
- Breakfast was in the room and acceptable, but not special. New bedroom/bathroom facilities - excellent. Supper was fine and what I expected. Price was just ok.
- Si vous avez une voiture et que vous souhaitez vister Oxford et les environs, Plum Pudding est un excellent endroit pour loger et dîner. Calme, ambiance pub garantie, nourriture "very British" et d'un bon rapport qualité/prix. Si de plus la météo est de la partie, c'est parfait.