Courtyard by Marriott Oxford South
6 Milton Gate, Milton
- Breakfast should change daily. The guys at the front desk should be allowed a better tie that green.
- Staff in reception were very welcoming and helpful.
- Breakfast was a good hot selection with plenty of Continental choices
- Friendliness of the staff. Cleanliness of the room. Hotel was modern,bright and had good facilities. Restaurant food for evening meal was excellent.
- Everything was lovely - the hotel was so clean, it looked new. Phillip the Duty Manager was very helpful and knowledgeable
- Great value for money, overall great stay
- Nice and clean,very modern look.Breakfast plentiful. Loved the blueberry muffin. Also liked the water station in reception
- Excellent hotel, very friendly staff made for a great stay.
- Very friendly receptionist’s. Great room. Very comfortable bed. Great breakfast.
- Really wonderful hotel and excellent value for money. Staff were super friendly and very accommodating. Would definitely recommend and would most definitely stay again.
- Comfortable room, clean, modern, quiet. Toiletries. Shower room.
- The staff on the reception desk were lovely - really kind and welcoming. Nicola, who was on duty on Friday 23 August, when we checked in at around 15.15 hours was super duper kind and lovely. Thank you Nicola and to all the other lovely staff..
- Clean, and very close to where I needed to be in Milton Park. Room was spacious. I enjoyed a great « team building experience » with my colleague over a game of billiards that evening in the quiet hall - a great place to wind down. Great full english breakfast of course with plenty to choose from - I’ll be back !
- Good to be able to park! Owen on the front desk was very helpful. Room was clean and spacious.
- Excellent hotel all round. Room and bathroom spotlessly clean and comfortable. Breakfast and dinner in the restaurant very good and all three courses at dinner were beautifully presented and well cooked. Staff on both reception and in the restaurant/bar were a credit to your hotel. Well done!!
- Lovely Clean bright fresh hotel, felt brand new despite opening in November 2018 The hotel has been well looked after and the staff were ALL really friendly! Location offered several options for dining in evening from the surrounding area, as well as the hotel restaurant
- Room had all mod cons. Breakfast choice was very good. Chap on reception ( Saturday pm and Sunday am ) was a credit to your hotel. You could do with some newspapers available especially on a Sunday. They don’t have to be free !
- Fantastic hotel. Spacious and modern rooms- nice decor and everything was of the highest standard .