Sheldon Grange Estate
Sheldon Grange Frilford Heath
- Easy check in. Beautifully presented, clean and comfortable. Fantastic value.
- Clean, smart, superb accommodation. Shame we had the kids with us ;-)
- The bed was extremely comfortable, kitchen clean and adequately enough equipped for our short stay. There is a tv but we didn’t use as happy to read. A good base for visiting daughter in Eynsham and great that we could take the dog with us. Also, my answers earlier have given accommodation an 8.3. Would say it’s better than that but one of the questions is about staff and there weren’t any to answer about
- No facilities to make breakfast and no microwave to warm food.
- Closeness to Frilford Heath Golf Club. Excellent place to stay. Highly recommended!
- Lovely property, ideal for what we needed and would definitely look into booking the larger accomadation in the future for the whole family.
- Lovely welcome easy to find clean and very quiet.A great spot to stay
- Immaculately clean, modern, very spacious and well equipped.
- Very modern, spacious and comfortable. Great place for family.
- So friendly and welcoming. Looked after me well! The property is insane!!! Love the design!
- It was very clean and the beds were comfy and the shower was good and hot.
- What croissants ? This property is in an industrial yard and all the "neighbours" work in construction off-site. This is NOT a residential neighborhood. There was no set of guides to tell me where I might go for supper/shop etc. Bed was comfortable but it did not stop the builders waking me up around 6 am.
- Setting was lovely. People were friendly. Property was clean and fairly well equipped. Dressing gowns for the three of us.
- The facilities are very clean and tidy. The manager was extremely helpful with my colleagues with regards to the confusion of the accommodation but that is due to Booking.com and not the actual hotel.
- Bequeme Betten, sehr schön ausgestattet