The Cosener's House
15 Abbey Close
- Perfect location. Many good choices of restaurant nearby. Bus stop to Oxford only 5mins by walk
- Very clean and comfortable room. Good breakfast and easy parking.
- Lovely period building and grounds in a quiet location. Breakfast was great value.
- Beautiful buildings and wonderful peaceful place to stay
- Beautiful old house, lovely helpful staff, good breakfast, beautifully situated right next to the Thames in an old part of Abingdon, which turns out to be a pleasant town with good places to eat.
- Quiet. Beautiful garden and setting in the mist ancient part if the town. Good location. Good breakfast.
- Super location - big park / swimming pool / cycle / walking paths one side ; town centre the other. Big garden area with adjoining bar and restaurant and the Thames bordering the property. Great breakfast Super staff Comfy , clean rooms and a bathroom to suit
- Stunning location by the river. Very helpful staff and good breakfast.
- The staff were friendly and welcoming. The hotel was beautiful on the outside!
- Absolutely gorgeous grounds and fantastic location!
- Lovely building, location and friendly staff.
- Interesting buildings and history, We would return if in the area.
- Breakfast really good, lovely choice,good service. Room good,
- Very clean, quiet room with windows onto the garden and river. I was offered an upgrade which was nice.
- The room was clean and comfortable. The hotel is in a good location, near the town centre.
- Location was good. Nice Bar, no staff there though so unable to get a drink! Garden are was very good, overlooking the river.
- Location. Lovely setting. Comfortable bed.
- I don't take breakfast and the Hotel agreed to make up a picnic lunch for me instead. This was very kind and really helpful. And on one occasion Chef prepared a lovely, simple omelette when I was too early for dinner and the only one in the restaurant. Also very kind and thoughtful.