Kingfisher Barn Bed & Breakfast
This bed and breakfast offers you your own front door key to one of 10 comfortable en suite rooms in a peaceful courtyard, within walking distance of Abingdon town centre. An excellent alternative to hotels in Abingdon, this bed and breakfast is on the outskirts, just 8 miles (13 km) from Oxford. There are amenities such as petrol stations, cash points, shops, many restaurants and a sports centre all within walking distance. All rooms include complimentary Wi-Fi internet access, Freeview TV, toiletries and tea/coffee making facilities. You can leave your car in the ample private car park and, on a sunny evening, enjoy the walk to the local pub on the banks of the River Thames. - Staff are available in the office from 07:00 until 19:00 to help you with any faxing, photocopying or booking of a taxi. There are staff available for emergencies 24 hours a day. Business stays can be invoiced.
Das Bed & Breakfast bietet komfortable Zimmer mit eigenem Bad in idyllischer Lage am Stadtrand. Das Stadtzentrum erreichen Sie bequem zu Fuß und nach Oxford fahren Sie nur 13 km. Sie erhalten Ihren eigenen Haustürschlüssel und können Ihr Auto auf dem großen Privatparkplatz abstellen. An sonnigen Abenden bietet es sich an, am Ufer der Themse entlang zu einem der lokalen Pubs zu laufen. Tankstellen, Geldautomaten, Läden sowie zahlreiche Restaurants und ein Sportzentrum finden Sie ebenfalls in Laufnähe vom Hotel. Alle Zimmer sind mit Freeview TV, WLAN und Körperpflegeartikel ausgestattet. - Das Hotelpersonal hilft Ihnen zwischen 07:00 und 19:00 Uhr gerne beim Versenden von Faxen und Fotokopieren. Auch ein Taxi wird Ihnen bei Bedarf bestellt. Das Hotelpersonal ist in Notfällen rund um die Uhr verfügbar. Geschäftliche Aufenthalte können in Rechnung gestellt werden.
Ce bed and breakfast vous propose dix chambres confortables avec salle de bains privative. Vous disposerez de votre propre cl - Le personnel est disponible de 07h00 à 19h00 pour vous aider à envoyer un fax, faire des photocopies ou réserver un taxi. En cas d'urgence, le personnel se tient à votre service 24h/24. L'hôtel peut établir des factures pour des séjours d'ordre professionnel.
- Large and comfortable room with good heating! Also large bathroom. Very nice cooked breakfast Very quiet
- Easy, friendly check-in. Chef understood my wife’s dietary needs (dairy intolerance, gluten intolerance, vegetarian) and was able to produce a first class, 5* breakfast. “Many larger hotels do not match the care and attention taken and could learn a lot from chef at Kingfisher Barn.
- We only stayed one night for an event nearby. It was excellent for our needs. Staff were excellent arranging early check in so we could change for the event. Also rang for a taxi for us. Recommend. We also liked the quiet location. Had a good night's sleep.
- Great breakfast. The most perfect poached eggs. Great location, convenient to walk into Abingdon and short drive to Oxford.
- Location was great, we were upgraded to a lodge,after a mix up In the booking,which was lovely. The beds were comfy and the space and layout of the lodge was great. Son had left a polo shirt in the cottage and they called us and told us so we can go back and get it, kind of them.
- Beautiful setting in an excellent location
- The young chef was very pleasant and efficient. Cooked a delicious full English and learnt how to flip a fried egg!
- I like the friendliness of the whole place
- Breakfast was nice. The lady was very accommodating and pleasant.
- The pricing was very reasonable for an excellent location, with extremely helpful staff and owners.
- Great peaceful location, within walking distance to Abingdon. Warm welcome. Lovely cooked breakfast.
- The location is superb. Just on the edge of town to make it an easy walk or taxi ride in. Far enough out that the silence at night is stunning
- It was quiet and had a semi private outside seating area.
- Lovely roomy unit in a courtyard setting. Friendly service, good cooked breakfast. Good walking distance to town.
- Lovely room, quiet surroundings, rooms around the courtyard, breakfast cabin
- We loved how this property was small and set down a track making it peaceful and in a very tranquil location but still being only a 10 minute walk in to Abingdon. The stable type setting was lovely with outside areas to sit and the rooms were comfy and cosy with the added bonus of tea making facilities, a microwave and fridge (which was great as we chose to go on a scorcher of a day) The breakfast was delicious and set within a little cabin. You can choose what you would like the day before and it’s ready when you get there. There are loads of places in Abingdon to eat and explore. I would recommend the Nags Head which is on the river. Oxford was also only a 20 min bus ride away. We will definitely be returning for another stay.
- The breakfast cabin and personal service was good
- Quiet location, only five minutes walk from Abingdon. The staff were very helpful and the breakfast in morning was freshly made. The rooms were comfortable with everything you need for a short stay.
- Very comfortable bed. Fridge and microwave in room
- Great picturesque location. Friendly and helpful staff. I had a conference to attend, my partner went to the food festival just down the road.
- Excellent convenient location, very helpful staff, clean facilities, good parking, attractive log cabin for breakfasts, pretty courtyard garden with seating.
- Good breakfast. Delightful location. Dog friendly. Beautiful roses.