Old Gaol Serviced Apartments
Bridge Street, Oxfordshire
- The apartment is in the Old Gaol complex but is modern and spacious. Complex still retains its character and is ideally situated near 3 pubs for meals and easy walking distance into Abingdon which is only small but steeped in history. All facilities in the apartment are spot on and high end brands. Welcome pack on arrival a nice touch. Would both stay here again and recommend to friends.
- Fantastic location, wonderful historic building extremely well converted into high spec apartments. You couldn’t pick a better location to stay - our terrace overlooked the river and garden, but 2minutes walk took you to the market square and restaurants. Brilliant.
- A beautiful apartment in a great location.
- Very nice, modern, well-equipped apartment. 15-min drive to Oxford city centre.
- Everything. Apartment was superb, location was perfect and staff were excellent
- Nice location. Spacious. Secure. Nice to have free bread and milk
- We received clear instructions with regard to the keys and pass codes for the property two days before arrival. The property is very secure, of a good size and everything that we expected. The manager very kindly arranged for an extra parking space to be made available for us during our stay as each couple came in a car from different places. We had a problem with the loo not flushing on bank holiday Sunday afternoon, a big thank you to Steve the on call plumber who came and fixed it within half an hour. Very impressive! The welcome pack was good.
- clean, well equipped and comfy. very central to everywhere in Abingdon, secure parking and felt a very safe building
- The welcome pack of bread, milk cereal, tea coffee etc.
- Immaculate accommodation, good location, comfortable bed, all the toiletries you could need, bread, butter, biscuits, tea, coffee, water, milk and orange juice supplied
- The place was a little hard to find and entry to the parking lot etc was a little tricky. Car parking spaces are small and you only have one space per apartment. (We had two cars) The host did provide me with an extra parking space as one apartment was vacant but could have been quite an inconvenience if we had to find alternative parking with a new born baby. Otherwise, I couldn’t fault the apartment or my stay! Comfy, clean and spacious. Everything we needed. Wouldn’t hesitate to use again! Thank you.
- Instructions for check out was not very clear.
- Unfortunately O didn't receive the email from booking.com with instructions on accessing the apartment,and the apartments office was closed over the christmas, but a helpful booking.com call agent helped and sent through the instructions.
- Great location, well presented and equiped apartment. Very spacious. Secure parking with good size parking bays capable of accomadating any size of vehicle.
- Very comfortable and all the facilities you could ever need in a safe building in a central location. A little luxurious for a 2 night stay and expensive for our normal budget but lovely nonetheless...
- Extremely easy check in process having to just collect keys from the key safe. The apartment was absolutely stunning, incredible finish and the fixtures and furnishings were absolutely top end. We were all taken aback by the quality of the apartments and liked the level of security that it offered. All of the group thoroughly enjoyed the stay and would highly recommend to anyone. Also enjoyed the personal touches such as the bread and cereals and tea/coffee/milk provided, meaning we didn't have to worry about getting things in for breakfasts. Also enjoyed Abingdon centre and ate at the Nags Head and Ask Italian, and the Costa coffee within the Old Gaol complex also well received!
- Office lady was particularly helpful and arranged an extra car parking space for us which happened to be available
- Beautifully decorated, high spec' Design. Well equipped kitchen. Exceptionally clean. Milk, bread, etc provided on arrival. Central location was quiet yet 2 minute easy to walk to shops, bars restaurants etc. Perfect! Cannot recommend enough!!