Abbey Guest House
136 Oxford Road, Abingdon-on-Thames
- Disabled facilities fantastic. Great breakfasts. Lovely helpful and accommodating staff. Comfy beds. 15 out of 10!
- Excellent breakfast! The room is clean and the beds are comfortable.
- Extremely well appointed and clean room and facilities. Friendly, helpful staff and we rather regret not having breakfast as it smelled so good !
- Located super close to a Flaming Grill restaurant, a pub and a convenience store. Reasonable size room, super clean, was serviced each day. Didn't have breakfast so can't comment. Good parking.
- Lovely to be greeted with a hot drink. Rooms had all the amenities we could ask for. Breakfast was plentiful and tasty.
- Terry was very welcoming and accommodated our late check in request. She also put us in a larger room which suited our needs better.
- We did not have breakfast so cannot comment. Terry had the same sense of humour as I have so we had a good few laughs!
- Very warm welcome and fantastic attention to detail. Can't find fault with anything. Next time I shall try the breakfast too!
- A lovely cosy B and B with a very welcoming owner
- Excellent facilities for disabled visitors. Very welcoming owner
- Fabulous on every level. Great host, breakfast choice and quality was superb. Highly recommended. Top marks
- Really comfortable bed. Bus stop directly outside property. Shops/pubs in easy walking distance
- Very quiet (we were at the back) Tasty breakfast Exceptionally clean and well kept Efficient staff Comfortable accommodation Off road parking Nice garden area to rear
- Friendly welcome, well equipped rooms and a lovely breakfast
- The size of the room The hostess went out of her way to provide a breakfast that met our needs.
- A very warm welcome. Everything is provided for the guest’s convenience. The room was comfortable and very nicely decorated, and the breakfast was excellent.
- Great experience. Would definitely go back again
- Very clean and exceptionally well run and organised. What was a surprise was the lift - quite unusual for a guesthouse. Whilst i don't need a lift it was very useful as it saved humping heavy bags up the stairs.
- Brilliant to have a lift to first floor. Shower in Room 6 excellent. Nice lounge area to relax in, with a good library, On-site parking extremely useful. We were welcomed by a cup of tea with biscuits.
- Accommodating,flexible approach, looked after my elderly parents brilliantly. Spotless everywhere, room was out of this world. Breakfast cooked to order generous helping and choice. I would recommend and so would my parents this guest house to everyone.