Red Lion Accommodation
7 Abingdon Road Drayton Nr Abingdon
- The room was comfortable, unfortunately I couldnt find a key to open the windows, but the fact that they were closed helped to keep the room quiet as it was on a fairly busy road. My sister and I slept well , very comfortable beds! it was a half hour walk on a beautiful morning back to my daughter's house in Abingdon to collect the car..all good!
- Close to Abingdon, clean and tidy and a good price , would definitely stay again
- Personal welcome from the owner very helpful telling us where we could eat
- Comfortable, clean and easy. Attention to details like a cooling fan in the room a lovely thought thank you.
- Easy to find, helpful staff and clean. Good for a night away.
- Very nice location close to all local shops & plus side pub just next door :)
- Spacious ground floor room with all bases covered. Owner was very helpful and friendly, recommending where to eat etc. Convenient for A34 trunk road.
- The staff were really friendly and the room was comfortable. Parking was easy, plentiful and right next to the accommodation. Check out was easy and location near a pub and shop was very handy. Also just a short drive from Abingdon or Steventon.
- Everything as stated with the added bonus of ample parking even for a big van. Definitely on my call list when in the area
- Comfy room nice shower warm plenty of parking shop close inn for food close walk owner lovely to talk to. Excellent place to stay
- Warm reception, cleanliness, comfortable, smooth system of payment. Spot on. Glen and the cleaner were great
- We had six friends staying for an event close by and they all had positive reports .Just one small gripe you have to be out by 10.00 am . Its close to a couple of shops and two pubs as well as on a main bus route .
- very easy to book the room and check in was excellent. owner very friendly and helpful and allowed us to check in early as we had a wedding to go to. the accommodation was easy to find and only a five minute drive from town. tea, coffee, biscuits, soap and shower gels were a nice touch and the parking was great, right outside the door.
- Great location, really big room with every thing you need. Next door to a pub which wasn't loud even on a Saturday night. Had a drink in there and I think they do good food. Bus stop right outside to get to go where you want to go.
- Direct access to room, adequate space, comfortable bed, quiet
- Very helpful and friendly B&B owners. The rooms were much quieter than we expected as they are in a separate building to the red lion pub. The room was clean and comfortable, just what we needed.