Hilton Garden Inn Abingdon Oxford
Situated in the heart of the Thames Valley, only 9.5 km (6 miles) south of Oxford, the hotel, with its unusual and interesting architecture, prides itself on personal service. Offering all the comforts of home away from home, the facilities include the unique Octagon and Conservatory restaurants; relaxing bar and lounge areas; and conferencing and banqueting for up to 140 people. Live entertainment is provided most Saturday evenings, whilst the speciality weekends include murder mystery, dinner dances and cabarets. The hotel is in a fantastic location for Oxford, the Cotswolds and the Thames Valley, with extensive on-site car parking available free of charge. Please note that throughout December there will be limited evening availability in the restaurant. The hotel apologises for any inconvenience caused. -
Das Abingdon Four Pillars Hotel befindet sich Herzen des Themse-Tals und ist nur 9,5 km südlich von Oxford entfernt. Durch seine Lage ist das Hotel der ideale Ausgangspunkt, um Oxford, die Cotswolds und das Themse-Tal zu erkunden. Wir bieten Ihnen zwei einzigartige Restaurants, das Ocatgon und den Wintergarten. Darüber hinaus stehen Ihnen eine Bar, eine Lounge und Konferenzräumlichkeiten für bis zu 140 Personen zur Verfügung. An den meisten Samstagabenden unterhalten wir Sie mit Live-Musik. Zu unseren Spezialitäten gehören Mord-Mysterien (interaktives Dinner-Theater), Tanz- und Kabarettabende. Das Hotel bietet zahlreiche eigene Parkplätze, die Gästen kostenfrei zur Verfügung stehen. Bitte beachten Sie, dass Speisen im Dezembermonat nur eingeschränkt serviert werden können -
Situado en el centro del valle del Támesis, a sólo 9,5 km del sur de Oxford. Este hotel ofrece una estructura arquitectónica interesante y un servicio excelente, gracias a su atento personal, poniendo a su disposición todo el confort mientras se encuentra lejos de casa. Entre las instalaciones se encuentran los restaurantes Octagon y Conservatory, un bar y un salón de ambiente relajante y sala de banquetes para 140 personas. Espectáculo los sábados por la noche. Los fines de semana especiales hay cenas temáticas: misterio/crimen, bailes y cabarets. El hotel goza de una ubicación óptima, cerca de Oxford, Cotswolds y el valle del Támesis. Ofrece aparcamiento gratuito. Atención: en diciembre la disponibilidad del restaurante durante la cena se verá limitada. Le pedimos disculpas por los inconvenientes que esto pueda suponer. -
- Spacious room with plenty of thoughtfully designed storage and shelving. Very nice toiletries. Reception staff and restaurant/bar waiters and cleaners all very helpful and pleasant. Great to have the use of a no-fuss laundry.
- Brand new inviting, communal areas. Large comfortable bedrooms. Excellent breakfast. Very convenient location near to A34. Lovely riverside walk into Abingdon town centre.
- The staff were amazing very friendly very helpful,the room for my nan was really good as she has trouble walking,the rooms were very clean,the meal in the restaurant was excellent,the breakfast was excellent so much choice very pleased with this hotel would recommend ,
- Loved every minute of my stay everything was lovely clean fresh but most of all have to say the staff made my stay will definitely stay again thank you
- Excellent breakfast.Something for everyone. We had an omelette.Really delish.!
- Brand new hotel with excellent facilities
- Lovely atmosphere and staff that genuinely want to make your stay perfect. (Even from a seasoned one night stayer this was a great hotel)
- The facilities were wonderful. It is a beautifully appointed, modern hotel.
- Absolutely fantastic staff. Incredibly helpful and friendly - esp the staff who checked me in and out and lovely lady who I ordered some room service food with at the bar. Food was delivered to the room and delicious. Brilliant easy parking. Great access to surrounding shops and easy to get out to surrounding areas.
- The meal in the restaurant was really lovely and good value. The towels in the room were soft and very large and the staff were excellent and so happy to help.
- Plenty of choice for breakfast. Eggs cooked to order as was the porridge.
- Great location and the bed is very comfy, my children love the breakfast especially the waffle maker.
- Comfortable bed , extremely clean and very pleasant reception man !
- Lived some of the staff who were fabulous. Lived the clean bedrooms and bathrooms. And very comfy beds.
- Staff were fantastic, location was great and facilities were 1st class
- Close to work, clean and it had a wee gym so I could relax in after work
- Hotel and staff were excellent, the staff being very helpful as I have a mobility disability. Restaurant staff very efficient. Both evening meal and breakfast were of good quality and plentiful. Room was comfortable and well arranged with a view to my disability.
- Very friendly staff. Nice atmosphere in the bar and restaurant area. The evening menu was refreshingly op to date, not a "Club Sandwich" anywhere to be seen.
- This is a nice clean hotel close to the city center, shopping just across the road. We stayed there for four days and would not hesitate to go back there. Very good parking free parking
- Tasty breakfast, multiple choice of food, waffel machine.