The Brewery Tap
The Brewery Tap, 40-42 Ock Street, Ab
- Everything went to easy and efficient. Plus, it's on top of a nice pub with craftbeer. The breakfast is help-yourself, but did its job well for me ;)
- Location, comfort, no issues with room or bathroom. Everything was great :)
- Room was lovely and the hotel is in a great location. Staff are very friendly and the food was great. Entertainment was fun in the Pub as well.
- The rooms were lovely and the bed was very comfortable. The pub below served good food and the staff were very friendly and helpful. Buffet breakfast was good, plenty of food and the 'help yourself' meant you didn't have to get up when you wanted for breakfast.
- Bedroom was clean & comfortable, bathroom was clean and well appointed. Breakfast was good and plentiful and the staff were helpful and attentive, but laid back. Will definitely stay again.
- Location is excellent and room was nicely decorated and clean. Pub food was of a very good quality as was selection and quality of real ales. Staff very helpful and friendly.
- Large room, Bed very comfy, location to town very good with plenty of restaurants and bars and short walk to river. Parking on site. Good choice of continental breakfast.
- Really kind and helpful young staff. Pub quiz was fun.
- Beautifully restored room in a wonderful pub.
- Didn't realise it was a continental breakfast til we were booked in and checking in, which was initially disappointing BUT it was such a brilliant self serve selection and we could take as much as we wanted. I loved it. Cereals, yoghurts, brioche rolls, cheese, cocktail sausages, mini M&S sausage rolls, bottled juices and water.
- The Taps a fine pub with a friendly atmosphere and good food. The accommodation is excellent, clean, comfortable and was big enough for our sit down continental breakfast. Its location is excellent especially for Thames River Walkers.
- See above - All pretty good. Nice touch with the help yourself coffee machine, fridge full of soft drinks & nibbles, plus the breakfast items
- Location excellent. Staff were very helpful. Food was great inn the pub and help yourself breakfast facilities were excellent.
- Friendly, comfortable place to stay, eat and have a drink. Good selection of Gins
- Friendly, casual. Food was excellent room lovely but could have been cleaner. Bed so comfy. Pub great atmosphere. Loved it