- It was a peaceful, warm, cosy and thoughtfully presented country cottage. Everything we needed for the weekend under one roof - and garden! Weather was excellent so we were able to enjoy morning coffee in the garden and afternoon tea watching the sun set and the rabbits play in the field at the back. The living room is comfortable for everyone to use at one time and the dining table big enough for us all to eat around. The cottage kitchen is more than adequate and is well equipped, the bathroom is a good size. If the opportunity arises again then we would return.
- Location, garden, peace and quiet, welcoming starter pack, responsive host
- Lovely extra touches made such a difference, fresh flowers , chocs and fruit and wine.
- The garden was lovely. The house was very very clean and everything had clearly been checked before we arrived. The house had everything you need (and more).
- Great location Lovely shower and nice personal welcome touches. Lovely enclosed garden at the back.
- Lots of little bonus items, chocolates in the bedrooms, wine and biscuits etc in the kitchen. There was everything you would have in your kitchen cupboards at home available, clingfilm, foil, everything. Lovely crisp linen on the beds, everything was very clean. And a nights solid fuel if you have the time.